Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Apa lagiii.. ???


    I'm screwed up!! What it takes to be bold when commitment cant do? I just received a demotivating piece of mind from my partners. They're not interested anymore in WoTB. And i feel like giving flowers to monkeys. I dont give a discount to my commitment! I dont care if we can't make it well or we lose because i'm prepared to accept that. I just don't want to turn back once i've made up my mind.
    I never expected it will be this [mind-heart-soul]-breakinggGGGGG!! I had expected a lot of hardness, discomfortness and timelessness in chasing a dream but this time, its different.
    Chasing the wind in the blu-blue sky? Not anymore... Its a sudden loss of passion. I dont know how to feel. Right now i dont even know how to arrange my sentences.. I'm out. Its rotting out my teeth!

    No comments: